Monday, May 26, 2008

DeLa Sunrise

This morning I experienced the very essence of the type of round I enjoy most at DeLaveaga. Teeing off just after sunrise , we played a completely-devoid-of-other-humans round, in perfect conditions. It was a nice bonus that I shot at least average (-4 and clean), and Assaf came within one stroke of his personal best of zero par. He noted that for the second round in a row he avoided any double-bogies or worse, an objective I always tell Am players to focus on.

We took some pics in addition to the one above, and they can be seen (maybe) in my santacruzdisc.com gallery.

I'll be playing in the Big Sur Royale event this weekend, and will hopefully have some Blahg materials and photos to post. I wonder if my broadband card or wireless will work there??

No comments: